BigMike-SidelkaBigMike-Sidelka

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Chaos - Act 1: Creation Chaos - Act 1: Creation

It's nice to see a solid sprite animation here again! Looking forward to see this story unfold!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Not as good as the first

The animation was good and all, but the jokes, not so much. This was NO WHERE NEAR as funny as the first one. 10 for animation -5 for regression. 5/10 :|

Pico's Last Stand Pico's Last Stand

FUCKING LOVED IT

you deserve to win some $!

Its Rated Mature: Halo Its Rated Mature: Halo

I didnt like it

the sound quality was horible, I had to turn my speakers up, then get blasted by the static and turn the down, just to pump them up again. The movie overall wasnt that funny as im sure you intended it to be, and when you take the humor away from a movie like this, it tends to suck.

Mario Bros. Arcade Mario Bros. Arcade

Y4Y

I loved the style of this one! You outdone your self psy! and you way out done Majin! good job

Grand Theft Plumber Grand Theft Plumber

Nice job sub

you didnt tell me you released? how could you :'(

o well, great job.

Sub-Zedox responds:

Uhm, you weren't online at the time. :P.

SMB: Christmas Greeting SMB: Christmas Greeting

LOL LOL LAUGHING ALL THE WAY

STFU B4 I STAB U >(

Salty Swamp Cops Salty Swamp Cops

Reviewed by the FDA

This contains 100% of your daily recomended value of sex ;)

Skittlez N' Shitz Skittlez N' Shitz

Ha Ha Majin

Finaly some one who accually See's how lame these movies are. Thank You Blordow, Danial, Yoshi 1-up, and im not sure who the other guy is.

Majin gets what he deserves for thinking hes the shit and hes all that. I may not animate that well either but atleast I dont go around saying "oh Im the Best, and Im da Shit"

Skittles N' Bitz 8 Skittles N' Bitz 8

-.-

Its funny..you seem to be getting worst and worst for every one of these movies.

The sonic and Knuckles scene, HORIBABLY animated. The humor, not that great. and the guy was snow bording in the grass.... WTF

MajinPiccolo responds: